Thursday, August 11, 2011

14 Days and Counting


This is a short post as I have suddenly realised I have just over 14 days until our fundraising ball kicks off at Parliament House in Canberra. The Australian Cancer Research Foundation does some amazing work in terms of funding pure research . In addition we have arranged some seriously covetable prizes for the silent auction on the night. It never ceases to amaze me how generous small and mid-size businesses can be even during difficult times. 

If you would like to see what the ACRF do then have a look at their website. www.acrf.com.au . In the meantime I have tabletops to dress and style; prizes to collect, guests to confirm, performers to book flights for, find a babysitter, organise my mother's 70'th birthday the following weekend, and find an outfit for a partner who wants to go in theme (70's disco) but doesn't want to look silly! Suggestions anyone...???????
I may even see you at Parliament House on Saturday August 27th...your name's on the door, so what are you waiting for!

Bianca Jagger, Andy Warhol, Jerry Hall and Friend at Studio 54

No comments:

Post a Comment